Monday, October 11, 2004

Jungle warfare!!!!

Had a great time yesterday!!! Woo hoo!!!! Played a game with airsoft guns in a rainforest. It was a blast. Had a couple of leech bites, one on my shin and one near my b**ls, which left my pants stained with blood but what the heck, it was worth it. The most important thing was that we had fun. I must say that you need to have stamina, we had to run from one hill through a river to the next hill to infiltrate the "defenders" camp or fortress to rescue hostages and to recover the flag. The jungle was very densed, it was exiliarating as you don't know where your "enemies" are hiding. The only way to find out where your "enemies" are hidden is to catch any sudden movements among the trees. Had abit of rain, that made it more difficult as the ground became more muddier and slippery. Fell alot of times, had cuts, bruises, insect and leech bites and pellet shots too all over. But what the hey, it is not a "battle" if you don't have any war scars.

Can't wait for the next session to come. Missions are much more interesting as compared to CQB (close quarter combats) because here you can't anticipate when your enemies may strike. My little uzi still does the best job in giving great cover shots. I'll never part with it.

Here are some interesting GUNS to view. I wished that they are legal here. SIGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home