Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Grateful

We're almost at the tail end of the year. I was just reflecting back the days, weeks, months that have come and gone. How fast time has passed us by. I'm really thankful for my business, how God has been there all the way to see my business thru. I've recently heard that there are many companies in the same nature of business that I am in now, are either in financial dilemma or have already folded. Though growth may not be as rapid as I want it to be but I'm thankful, probably He knows what's best for me.

When I see people who are doing well in life, I sometimes want to have a piece of that pie. Well I guess, it's not time for me yet. This month is surprisingly busy for us. So much jobs coming in. Been so busy that I've not even started with the church Christmas flyer. I must really find time to start work on it soon because Christmas is just around the corner. But thank God, I've already an idea of how the concept of the flyer would look like. Hope it will turn out well. Most of all, that people would respond to the invitation. That's all for now. Back to work for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home