Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Christmas That Came And Gone

Christmas came and gone, with a blink of an eye, literally. With three months effort of practicing just for one day event or rather half a day. A good crowd turnout for the Christmas day. This year, I took part in the mime, wanted to try out something different just to expand my creativity. It was a good choice for me, gained some experiences in miming. I'm always looking out for new things and experiences to try. The mime team is pretty new, everyone in it were new to it. We had thoroughly enjoyed ourselves playing our individual roles, I know I did.

Waiting for our time to go on stage.


All the actors.

Graceful dancers, Faith and Joy.

2 Comments:

Blogger sbanboy said...

Wow .. must have been a great show !!1

Happy New Year !!!

Eh when we gonna go makan ah ? Give me a buzz when u r free ...

10:28 pm  
Blogger GEMS2 said...

hey. i hope you see this at some point or another. i was at class when u messaged. and i misplaced ur number. i just wanted to tell you that you're not walking alone. and when you are going through tough times, its because God loves you. :)

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home